<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07533040389\46blogName\75%5B+This+Space+Intentionally+Blank+%5D\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLACK\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://thisspaceblank.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://thisspaceblank.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-66347966003763416', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 30, 2007

Future Perfect

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am officially unemployed.

Today was my last day at work.
Now begins the slow, and not-so-slow, drain of my financial reserves and mental stability until I can figure out how I can support myself in the future.

But, in true coastal fashion, I will go surfing first and worry about that later.

Here’s what’s coming up in the near future for me:

Tomorrow: Moving Sale Extravaganza!
You too can take over my life…my apartment is available, my boss is hiring, and you can have just about everything I own here…get your own dog.

Then Oskar and I drive up the coast for a last bit of camping and surfing. Kirra, Angourie, D-Bah, Snapper Rocks…gotta check them all out before leaving.

Oskar and I then fly out of here on May 2, arrive in LA, and spend a couple days with my good friends Steve & Kate.

After that short breather, it’s back in the flying tube for Oskar and me for a nice long visit with my beloved family. It’s been too long! Can’t wait to see you all again.

Finally: Back in Portland in time to reclaim my house from the tenants on June 1.
At this time I will be launching my own architectural practice…um, got any work?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if work's slow in june, perhaps a little STP training to fill the time? i have a few gears you're welcome to borrow.

forest

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds so nice......

calvert

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home