<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d33040389\x26blogName\x3d%5B+This+Space+Intentionally+Blank+%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thisspaceblank.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thisspaceblank.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-66347966003763416', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 11, 2006

Having a Golden Gaytime

My coworker has started asking me fairly regularly if I want a golden gay time. I figured he was just putting me on - "pulling my leg", "giving a razz", "taking the piss", "sending me up", "taking the mickey" - a great Australian tradition.
But after this went on for a while, and Marco's smile got creepier, I started to get a bit weirded out.

The conversation usually went a bit like this:

"Hey Hunter, come with me, I'd like to give you a golden gay time!"
"Uh...I bet you would, but you're not my type, big boy."
"You don't know what you're missing, mate - have an open mind."
"I'm not opening anything around you, punk. What does your girlfriend think about this activity of yours?"
"She doesn't mind at all. Whatever makes me happy. Are you sure, mate?"
"I'm sure."

Well he finally convinced me.
I gave in.
I had a Golden Gaytime...and I have to admit, it really is quite a nice diversion on a warm summer day!

How gay is this?

And to think of all the offers of free ice cream I have turned down!

Kudos to some daring (oblivious?) marketing exec.

3 Comments:

Blogger FBDarch said...

Gay means happy. I don't get the joke.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Hunter Williams said...

fbdarch, Whatever makes you happy. Enjoy going to your happy nightclubs.

Thanks for the comment, btw. I figured if no one commented after this cheap humor post, then prob no one is out there.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we are here.

Ernest

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home